ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT
At Klunk & Millan, we’re always looking for talented individuals who have what it takes to help our clients grow and succeed—and help us continue to evolve.
Our current openings are listed below. If you are interested in a position with us not currently listed, we’d still love to hear from you—feel free to email us your resume and other applicable information.
- Work closely with media co-workers and account managers to prepare media plans across all channels (print, broadcast, outdoor, digital, social, experiential) for B2C and B2B clients
- Media planning/buying experience in Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, and New York markets preferred
- Develop strategic media mixes leveraging quintile data, distribute and review media RFPs, conduct CPM analysis, build media plans, issue insertion orders, and complete post-buy reports
- Research previous rates and packages for clients, and work closely with all media partners to obtain the best rates, added value, and trade packages across all media types
- Liaise with implementation teams to ensure deliverables align with overall plan strategies, media authorizations are obtained, timelines are met, and programs/results are coordinated and presented to client
- Excel at presenting in front of clients, co-workers, and media partners
- Manage day-to-day schedules, budgets, and changes to media plans for multiple clients
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with all media reps, clients, and co-workers
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Efficient time management, including maintaining daily time sheets
- Experience in media planning software a plus
Experience & Skills
- At least 3-5 years professional work experience in marketing/advertising or related field
- Bachelor's degree required; major area of study in advertising, communications, marketing, business, or other related coursework preferred
We need a detail-oriented person who has at least 3-5 years of hands-on media planning/buying experience for print, broadcast, outdoor, digital, social, and experiential. If you work and play well with others, and can juggle multiple projects at once to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines, we want to talk to you.
To get the conversation started, email us your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and any relevant links today.